Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swap 3 (favorite characters theme) Katie to Briana

I just received a wonderful package! Inside the package I found this beautiful painted box.
And inside the box I found....

Ponyo and Sosuke! Katie made some mini cork painted versions of Ponyo and Sosuke. They are adooorable. In the picture it looks like Ponyo has her arm around Sosuke. Ponyo loves Sosuke!



And that's not all....
There was also a bag filled with...

 old stamps! I have never been a stamp collector, but now I am thinking about it. These are the best. I think these might be my favorites:
And there's more! I also got some zinnia and sunflower seeds which I am excited to plant, and some yummy jellybeans. Here is a picture of the haul:
Thank you so much Katie! This was so fun to open, and there are so many fun things in here. I love everything, especially my mini Ponyo and Sosuke! <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment